Oh my goodness! It has been too long. I have been sucked into the world of school and work and I haven’t had the time to update.
First of all, I finished From Riverview, With Love series following Gage Briody in his romantic mishaps and adventures in the lovely town of Riverview and big city, Devils Port, Simcago. This was quite an accomplishment. I finally just committed and plowed through, and I was continuously amazed by the characters and their stories. I feel privileged to have told Gage’s story.
I have some fun extras I will share here:
I found this picture to be so cute of Gage and Anita, but I couldn’t find a place to put it.
Gage and his half-siblings, Zia on the right, and Zeke on the left.
The household waiting around for me to get my act together and screenshot, but I thought it was funny that Ethan started playing guitar while Carlotta and Constance built a snowman together.
A ghost lady whom I was going to include in FRWL, but decided against it for time and logistics sake, but she was so happy when Gage came to visit her that she hugged him.
Secondly, I have started La Vita Bella, the story of Bella Bachelor Goth, once more, and this time I have a plan, outline, screenshots, and a focused story with tie-ins to my current stories. I hope you take the time to pop over and read Bella’s story.
Here’s my updated synopsis:
Everyone knows the story of Bella Goth… but do they really? Who is the mysterious lady in red behind the most infamous disappearance in the history of the SimNation, maybe even the entire planet, Simterra? What really happened leading up to those missing years? In a world where there is more to everything than meets the eye and beauty is more of a curse than a blessing, Bella is an extraordinary girl who wants to be ordinary looking to fit in a strange, wondrous world. It is time for Bella to tell her own story.
Bella’s first two chapters are up:
If you haven’t already, you can read the 2 Prologue chapters for Bella’s series:
Finally, I was nominated for the Liebster Award a terribly long time ago by the lovely Kate of the Loewe Legacy, and my sincerest apologies for taking so long. I am now going to officially accept the award, albeit really late, and thank Kate for her kind words regarding my stories. The Loewe Legacy is a wonderful legacy story following Kate from Appaloosa Plains to a new life and home in Monte Vista, and her adventures with horses and family in Italy. I would highly recommend reading it.
The rules are as follows:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
- Answer 11 questions by your nominator and ask your nominees 11 questions.
The questions I was asked by Kate:
1. What was your most memorable dream or nightmare? Probably the one I am writing a novel series about right now. I was dreaming about time travel and San Francisco and futuristic societies and lost lands and talking dragons and fierce female warriors.
2. When you were a kid what silly thing were you deathly afraid of? Tickling
3. What is your biggest fear now? Not doing anything with my life.
4. If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know? Japanese
5. When does time pass the fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest? Fastest – when I’m having fun or when playing the Sims – seriously, I look up and wonder where the evening went ; Slowest – when I’m trying to be productive
6. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received? a pouf hat
7. What weird smell do you really enjoy? sunscreen
8. If you could talk to animals, which animal would you talk to and what would you ask? my cat; why are you doing that?
9. Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person? I love the mountains, so I would probably pick to live in the secluded wilderness.
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? Why did everything happen the way it did?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now? Ooo… good question… hopefully pursuing my dreams and making a difference in the world using my gifts, talents, and abilities and still writing because writing brings me such pleasure and joy. I would hope my husband and I are still going strong, and I have more cats because I love kitties.
My Nominees (in no particular order):
- JoJo of Fine Lines
- CathyTea of CathyTea’s Simlit Anthology
- RipuAncestor of The Chrysanthemum Tango
- Arrowleaf of The Landon Legacy
- Friendsfan367 of The Benders
- Mastressalita of The Cat Chronicles
- DreamsinPixels of Dusk to Dawn
- JulyVee of Until It Breaks
- Simcraft81 of Sims Stories
- Swcheppes of Super Dating
- O’Jenn of Memoir Me
My 11 Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favorite sound and why?
- If you could travel and live anywhere else in the world, where would you go?
- Who is your role model?
- When was your last celebration in the Sims and what was it?
- What about the Sims compels you to write stories?
- If you could create a world in the Sims, what type of world would it be or what city would you model it after?
- Who’s your favorite townie or premade and why?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- What is your hidden talent?
- If you were a Sim, what would be some of the things you would do?
- What question would you really like someone to ask you and what would your answer be?
Thank you again, Kate, for the award, and thanks to all my readers! Happy Simming!