In like a lion… out like a lamb…
…or so they say…
…it’s blowing snow here in the middle of March and the month began very mild. So I guess it came in like a lamb, and it’s going out like a lion.
Things You Should Check Out
- EXCES has its own new page.
- Under Simblr stories, you can find my current links to my Colt Family Traitacy on my Simblr. This page includes the correct order of the chapters because Tumblr is dumb and won’t let me reorder and it posted them incorrectly in the first place.
- Dancing in the Rain is on hiatus. I have a couple thoughts about where I want to go, but I’m still working on it. I’ve decided to make parents who are separate from in-game premade Sims (so goodbye Claire Ursine and Connor Frio). If you haven’t read the Prologue, please do so.
- Please take the opportunity to peruse the stories I have listed in my side bar: Sims Stories I Enjoy. Newer additions include (Para)Normal Neighborhood, The Danevbie Legacy, and Surreal Darkness.
- I’d like to, in the future, feature a once-a-month (or with update posts like this) SimLit writer and their blog. I have a couple ideas for April, but feel free to comment below with nomination ideas or if you’d like to be included in the future, feel free to nominate yourself. I am selective about the ones I share on my blog (typically I want to have read at least 3-4 chapters of the story before featuring it and please don’t recommend anything with gratuitous violence, language, nudity, etc).
- If you haven’t already, check out Kass’s year on the road with her dad. Stop #1 is Lucky Palms and the chapter is found on my Simblr. I plan to introduce more chapters, more stops, and more back story to Kass’s year between 1.0 and 2.0 in the future.
- I will be updating links on the Sims Maps page as a number of you have commented on incorrect links. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
- I have yet to update all the bios. I’ll try to have them completed in the next month.
Notes on Character Ages in Kass’s Story:
Leave it to me to over-complicate things and over-analyze things. Sorry for all the complications. If nothing else, know Kass’s age reverted back to 18, meaning she’s currently 19. If you’re just now joining, you won’t know the difference.
- I’ve been going back and forth about Kass’s birth year, mostly because of other factors, yet to be revealed. It’s complicated. Without telling you many details, I realized there were some major discrepancies in the timeline.
- Kass was born in the year 2196.
- It is now the year 2216.
- Kass will be turning 20 in a few months in the current story line.
- Kass is currently 19 in 2.0 Kassiopeia Fullbright and the Lost Legacy (KFLL).
- In 1.0 The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright (KCLKF), I’ve reverted back to her original age so she was 18 last year.
- Bella Goth died at the age of 44.
- Her daughter, Cassandra was 21 instead of 25 (KCLKF) and is now 22.
- Her son, Alexander was 20 instead of 18 (KCKLF) and is now 21.
- Her husband, Mortimer is 56.
- Jocasta was 15 when she had Bella. She’s now 59.
- Her siblings: Michael (38), Marshall (16), Nella (8).
I think that’s all for now.
Be sure to come back tomorrow (Saturday) for 2.15 Part 2, Keeping Secrets. 🙂